Bio for CA Attorney General Candidate Eric Early
• Managing Partner and Owner of nationally recognized law firm Early Sullivan Wright Gizer & McRae, LLP.
• Lead Counsel for California Patriot Coalition – Recall Governor Gavin Newsom and its Lead Proponent Orrin Heatlie and Main Proponent Mike Netter.
• Outside counsel for One America News Network.
• The only "America First" candidate in this race.
• Included in U.S. News’ “Best Attorneys in America” four years running.
• Named as a Southern California Super Lawyer for the past 16 years.
• Brought first lawsuit in the country to fight Critical Race Theory/the Marxist Indoctrination of students in the Santa Barbara Unified School District.
• Son of U.S. Marine Combat Veteran who fought in North Korea.
• Married to a Registered Nurse and Navy Brat. Together they have 4 kids.
• Host of “The Early Edition”, heard every Sunday live at noon on Salem radio station KRLA AM 870 The Answer.
For more information about Candidate Eric Early, visit: EricEarlyForCA.com
February 9, 2022 - CVRWF Board Meeting - 9-11:30am | Board & Committee Members, please review the SignUpGenius evite for more information, to RSVP, and also sign up for breakfast potluck dish to bring.
February 11, 2022 – RESERVATIONS ARE DUE for our February 16th Luncheon Meeting, contact Diemmy Wandrocke at 949.510.7047 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation, or simply CLICK HERE to RSVP & PREPAY ONLINE.
REMINDER: Advance registration is required for all attendees and cost is $38/per person, which includes a plated lunch. Also, if you invite a friend make sure they RSVP and pre-pay as well, as seating is limited.
February 16, 2022 - Please join us for our monthly meetings every 3rd Wednesday of the month at Marbella Country Club, where we gather together for lunch, lively discussions & to listen to a GREAT SPEAKER!
Speaker for February: Eric Early, who is running for the California Attorney General.
REMINDER: Advance registration is required, for members and guests too, AS SEATING IS LIMITED. RSVP by 2/11 - PAY ONLINE HERE
Please be prompt as we will be on a strict schedule as follows:
10:30am - check in & mingle
11:00am - meeting begins/club business
12:00pm - Guest Speaker: CA AG Candidate Eric Early + Q&A
12:50pm - close meeting/raffle
Check out The Trumpet for upcoming events and speakers, and the latest CVRWF happenings. Don't miss out!