* Except February, July, & August.
Please contact: Marilyn Parker
Marilyn Parker (President)
Anita Rosenbrough (1st Vice President; Programs)
Rita Calafatello (2nd Vice Pres.; Membership)
Pat Blanford (3rd Vice President; Ways & Means)
Marsha Ilg (Treasurer)
Linda Kidwiler (Recording Secretary)
Rose Marie Gross (Correspondence Secretary)
Juanita Moore (Parliamentarian)
Capistrano Valley Republican Women Federated is a unit club of the largest all women's volunteer political organization in the world! We began in 1970, encouraging women of all ages and stages of life to participate in politics and to make a positive and lasting impact at the local, state, and national level.
1. To promote an informed public through political education and activity.
2. To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
3. To promote a wider knowledge of the principles and policies of the Republican party.
4. To encourage active membership
5. To foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its conservative principles
and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the Untied States when men were free."
Please join us for our monthly meetings every 3rd Wednesday of the month*,
where we gather together for BREAKFAST, LIVELY DISCUSSIONS, & to listen to
a GREAT SPEAKER!
SAN JUAN HILLS GOLF CLUB
32120 San Juan Creek
San Juan Capistrano
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am - 11:00 am
$24 (includes a yummy breakfast)
Please RSVP to Stacy Reynolds
(714) 267-5750 or email@example.com
Send check payable to "CVRWF" to
33942 Granada Dr.
Dana Point, CA 92629